Welcome to /r/ferrets!
We have a fantastic [wiki](https://www.reddit.com/r/ferrets/wiki/index) that has answers to a lot of most frequently asked questions surrounding the care of ferrets.
We politely ask that you observe our posting rules:
- Original content only unless you have express permission to repost.
- Flaming / trolling / shitposting is not tolerated. Be civil, be kind.
- We are not vets! If you are wondering if you should go to a vet; the answer is YES.
- Absolutely NO fundraising requests. No advertising without mod permission.
- The discussion of, or images/video of ferrets interacting with other animals (cats, dogs, etc) will be removed. This is risky behavior that we do not condone.
Lastly, we have an [Official Discord Server](https://discord.gg/Qm9xRzY)! Come join us!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ferrets) if you have any questions or concerns.*
So smol 🥰
Oh, and I just realized the name is a noodle, so clever name too!
Such a cute little one with a beautiful coloring
Quite the aspiring young footballer ⚽️
Omg! He is so cute!!!!!!! ❤️❤️
He’s the most adorable and his name!!! Aaawwwww I’m here gookin’ over the little guy! 😍😍😍
What are those
Our fuzzies love those too! Pro-tip: put one in a sock, he'll love it!
We have some of those in the cage at work
Omg his baby face it's so goood
So heccin cute! These and cardboard boxes are my 2 best recommendations for new toys all the time XD
Not hate at all, just definitely supervise because my girl used to do this until her toe got stuck in the holes and broke her nail off.
Clan White Ears! Represent!
Everything ferret related! This sub is for the discussion of all things ferret related. Seek advice, share your knowledge. Let's see your best ferret photos, videos, and stories!