ill see u on the gay side of the moon
\* *Cries in optical refraction* \*
I'm a design nerd first, but if any physics nerds want to make a version with correct angles and brightness, it's yours for the taking!
Coming out as gay, then realising you're straight : this is evolving, just backwards
Came out as trans, wife slowly realizing she’s bi….
I went from straight to gay to trans to bi to demisexual lesbian in a year. it's been a wild ride.
You've ranked 1st place 👑
My sexuality’s been all over the place, used to think I was a bi guy, then thought I was gay, after accepting I’m trans thought I was a bi girl for awhile, now I’m 90% sure I’m lesbian. Only constant is my brain always knew I was gay, just couldn’t decide which flavor of gay lol
Try being bigender and pansexual. I'm gay and straight in every possible way.
Mine was the other way around, I was questioning if I was pan but I was like I’m only attracted to men as a woman and I’m attracted to women as a woman and like 3 months later I was like oh fuck also I low key thought that this was a pic of bill cipher
Yeah, same here. That's the thing with being pan first, sometimes it can make you consider your own role in all this in the first place. "If there are so many genders to consider, who's to say I'm still cis?"
Made this shitpost on another subreddit and it got super buried, so I thought why not post it here instead! Credit to [this](https://www.reddit.com/r/traaaaaaannnnnnnnnns/comments/ooyhrx/well_im_confused_right_now/h61vorx/) comment and [post](https://www.reddit.com/r/traaaaaaannnnnnnnnns/comments/ooyhrx/well_im_confused_right_now/).
**SYMBOLISM BELOW THE CUT:**
* Pastel colours turning into vivid colours represent identity influencing attraction
* The prism is the deconstruction of attraction through identity
* Pride flag was slightly tweaked, taking colours from the bi, pan, lesbian sunset, and vincian flags - this includes binary as well as non-binary/GNC identities
* The two circles and arrow represent ~~gamers~~ the % symbol, but they’re also deconstructed symbols of gender queerness and trans identity
* The prism and percent symbol is white, representing gender non-conformity and embracing all/many genders
* The background is black, which is ~~me ripping off Pink Floyd~~ encompassing straight trans people and agender/ace/aro folks. The prism is also slightly opaque, which can be another way to include A-spec identities.
Free to steal and tweak!
Oh my god, this is so cool
I love this
This is super cool!
Hooray thank you! Pleasure doing business heheh
Oh can someone make this but with the lesbian flag coming out lol
yesss thought i was gay but then realized wait im trans then realized im bi/pan aceflux so yeah
This is unreal! I flipped it vertical and made it my phone background
Ah fantastic! That's such a solid idea
Anyone know any glitches?
Still in the closet, ya girl's in a red split rn
I swear it works both ways as well; once you know you’re trans you question your sexuality and once you know you’re gay you question your gender and it keeps going in an eternal loop💀
This hits too close
I “came out” as bisexual to my mom years ago and she thought she had a bisexual butch daughter
Turns out I’m a gay trans guy
So explaining that is gonna be awkward
I was already pan just not polyamerous yet but I am more interested in femmine sided people now
Dark Side of the Moon got me through so many dysphoric breakdowns
I'm just gonna stand here for 12 hours so I can build up enough de facto speed to get to a parallel universe where I'm a girl
I’ve always been bi, quite easy.
Me, a bisexual: *your power has no effect on me*
Trans people making fun of themselves, others, and the situations they find themselves in with memes and gifs.
For more detailed descriptions of the rules and posting guidelines, check out the wiki